We're in the business of creating waves of change. Our aim is to revolutionise corporate giving & help organisations do well by doing good. Help us launch our beta!
This is only the start!
RippleCrowd has massive plans for the future of corporate giving. We see a world where corporates and nonprofits work closely together to address global problems with a social impact. Our beta launch will get us on our way.
Here are the problems we're addressing:
- Non profits have limited cash which makes it difficult to enact change.
- Corporate Organisations are not recognised for the good that they do.
- Individuals have no say in the decision making process behind corporate donations.
RippleCrowd has a solution:
Our online platform gives viral exposure to corporates in exchange for nonprofit funding. The campaigns are backed by you!
Want to know more? Let's break it down:
- Corporates channel nonprofit funding through the platform and receive high-impact social media traction.
- Nonprofits get the money they need to carry out the social good they are doing.
- Through the donation of a tweet or a facebook update, the public gets to raise funds for the nonprofits they care about.
We already have Founding Nonprofit organisations:
By supporting RippleCrowd's first-ever crowdfunding campaign, you are indirectly supporting nonprofits throughout Australia with a global footprint. Take a look at our 6 Founding Nonprofit Organisations:
- Australian Youth Climate Coalition (AYCC)
- One Girl
- Pending Confirmation
If your organisation would like to find out more, email Liam!
We're also talking to companies that want early access!
If your company would like to find out more, email Liam!
If you like the idea, join us!
* Take a look at our Business Pack to find out more about your campaign credits. [COMING SOON - Email Liam if you'd like to find out more.]
Tipping Point Goal:
By reaching our tipping point, RippleCrowd will be able to cover the bare minimum costs of development and launch of the beta platform. Below are some of the expenses:
- Business Setup
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Video Production
In addition to the above, our beta launch will involve a Social Media Voting Competition for our 6 Founding Nonprofit Organisations. The organisation that receives most support will be entered into RippleCrowd's first campaign where we will be donating $5,000!
If we reach our total goal, not only will we be able to cover the above costs, we'll also be able to launch the product at a conference in the USA. This will give RippleCrowd and the 6 Founding Nonprofit Organisations worldwide recognition.
Our total goal will also enable RippleCrowd to run a second campaign to donate $2,000 to the Nonprofit organisation that comes 2nd.